This Thanksgiving, we were thankful for the dozens of people that volunteered to deliver holiday meals to our clients. On Saturday, November 20th, volunteers delivered Thanksgiving turkey dinners to our clients.
And on Thanksgiving Day, November 25th, volunteers delivered Thanksgiving Day meals to clients in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, and Harford County. In fact, over seventy-five people volunteered as delivery drivers on Thanksgiving Day to make sure that our clients received their holiday meals.
If you missed out on the Thanksgiving volunteer opportunities, there are more just down the road. Bring a friend – volunteers who are delivering meals should bring a passenger to help with navigation and drop-offs.
- In recognition of World AIDS Day, on Wednesday, December 1st, assist in the kitchen anytime between 9:30am to 2:30pm. Afterwards, join us for the World AIDS Day service at Mt. Vernon United Methodist Church from 6pm to 8pm.
- On Christmas Eve, Friday December 24th, we will need volunteers to deliver meals and gifts to our clients in Baltimore City and County and Anne Arundel County. Volunteers will arrive at Moveable Feast 9:30am to start delivering.
- On December 24th, 25th, and 26th, we will need help in our kitchen, starting at 10am.
- For December 27th through 30th, we will need volunteers to assist in the kitchen from 9am to 2pm.
- Martin Luther King Jr Day is now a day of National Volunteerism! Join us on Monday, January 17th, 2011 for a few hours in the kitchen, starting at 10am.