We welcomed Katie O'Malley, Congressman Elijah Cummings, and a representative from Mayor Stephanie Rawlings Blake's office as our guest speakers.
Towson Dance Troupe, Finding Jersey, and Goucher College's Red Hot and Blue were fantastic as our live entertainment.
And we were happy to have the help of almost 100 volunteers who made the day fun for the participants. These volunteers included SunTrust, Notre Dame School of Pharmacy, University of Pennsylvania, LifeLinc, Maryland Department of Health, Moveable Feast, Chase Brexton Health Services, AIDS Interfaith Residential Services, Girls Rock! Mentoring Program, IDEAH, Goucher PRISM, Goucher University, The Jacques Initiative, Family Health Center of Baltimore, and Associated Black Charities.
The day was set up similar to a festival and filled with great activities for all participants. Booths included:
- Starbucks Coffee
- Chase Brexton Health Services
- Radio One
- Baltimore City Health Department
- Light Health
- VT Dance
- Kids Tent tabled by Girls Rock!
- HealthyGroove RV from Maryland Physician Care
- Art With A Heart
- Total Health
- Moveable Feast
- Community Advisory
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center of Baltimore and Central Maryland (GLCCB)
- Taylor Wilkes
- Notre Dame School of Pharmacy
- HIV Testing Van
Check out more pictures from the day on our Facebook page.