|Raw tofu - a delicious, refreshing snack, |
whether hot or cold!
Soy beans, soy milk, soy protein bars, soy tofu, even soy soup...the list goes on. Soy isn't this popular for no reason - it's beneficial to your health! Here's why:
- Soybeans contain protein, all amino acids, calcium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, B vitamins, omega 3 fatty acids, and fiber - all essential nutrients to our well-being.
- Soy helps to reduce cholesterol.
- Soy helps to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Soy is naturally high in calcium, thereby strengthening bones and preventing musculoskeletal conditions such as osteoporosis.
- For the ladies, soy can help alleviate uncomfortable menopause symptoms such as hot flashes.